Rooster® SuperTherm® is thoroughly tested cold weather kit that is warm, comfortable, unrestrictive & designed with a tailored fit.
4mm SuperTherm® neoprene longjohn has a comfortable/soft lining for extreme warmth. The panels have been designed with slight differences in thicknesses throughout for added comfort and manoeuvrability. Silicon prints on the inside of the legs enable grip to the ankles, with the capability to be cut to length for the shorter people! Duratex IITM at knees/shin and seat part with capability to add ProHikeTM pads into the seat part. Wear in combination with the Supertherm® Top for the ultimate winter outfit.
Can be used with the Rooster® ProHikeTM Pads for the ultimate hiking support experience or worn alone making use of the unrestrictive fit and superior knock protection.
The SuperTherm® Top & Long-John from Rooster® Sailing: Never use a dry suit again.
• Warm, soft quick dry lining
• Assymetric shoulder entry closure
• Duratex IITM seat part with internal ProHikeTM pad attachment capability
• Duratex IITM knee/shin panels with additional padding
• Silicon print on inside of ankles
• Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
• Supertherm® Super stretch 4mm Neoprene
• Supertherm® soft quick dry lining
• Duratex IITM